Pengikut

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My article been published?

I just checked my G Mail this morning after a very long time. I never had a clue that my article sent to ILuvIslam had been published. It was a very long time ago when I try. The article was from my own blog (this one) and the article was published as this . No body commented on it, so I have no idea if anybody read it.

However, the feeling of your very own article being published is somewhat amazing. I just feel like writing some more. But, first of all I need to read even more. This is just great.

Because of all the money spent without thinking, I was checking my Nuffnang account. RM1.50 ? Just see how lame my blog is. Maybe I should reconsider about being a serious blogger. If I could earn a bit from blogging, maybe life would feel just better than having no income. Think and act, please!

No comments: