Pengikut

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Respect vs Fear~

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.

What do you think about these two words?

Respect vs Fear.

Do you respect you superior? Or it is fear?

I feel scared of the superior. I feel scared of the managers, CEO, sisters, doctors and to certain extend I'm scared of the patient too. Why?

I'm scared of the situation where I unintentionally did something wrong and those people point it out and scold me. I'm scared that those people would say things harshly.

Been into a situation. Yes. I've been scold few times. My fault? Yes, part of it and no to anothe.

I'm certain, it was fear. Why can't I respect those people? Should I try? But how? The fear is still there. Can it be both?

p/s: Sempat online lagi. Kuikui. Nak bersiap! Kerja...

3 comments:

Iffah Afeefah said...

lbih kpd fear kalo grg nk mampos kan

Chic Na said...

most of the time lebih kpd fear la kot. sbb bos sy terlalu serius kalo pasal keja. :)

kay_are said...

depend gak.. certain2 people memang patut kite respek.. tapi yang certain2 lagi.. wat tak reti je